Subscribe to our podcast!
You need never miss another message again - thanks to our podcast service...
What is Podcasting?
Podcasting is a way of automatically downloading audio or video (such as a radio show) regularly. All you need to take part is some podcasting software and an internet connection.
For each program you want to hear regularly you need to get hold of their podcast url and subscribe using your podcast software. Each time a new program is available you will automatically be notified so you can download the latest version onto your computer. From there you can synchronise with your portable player and listen to the recording on the move!
Subscribing to our Podcast
One of the most popular programs for podcasts is iTunes. You can subscribe to the our podcast in iTunes as follows:
- Login - if you have a login account (if you don't you can still access the "public" podcast feed).
- Go to the Audio/Video page - available under the Home menu option and minimize your window so it doesn't cover the whole of your screen.
- Open up iTunes.
- Click on the button in the top-right corner of the Audio/Video page and keep the mouse button hel down. A new window will open up showing your personalised podcast feed.
- Now, still holding your mouse button, drag the button from the window showing your personalised podcast feed onto the Podcasts icon in iTunes.
- You can also search for 'Mind and Soul Podcast' within iTunes.
The new podcast will be added to your subscriptions and the latest message will be downloaded.
To make comments, use the 'Disqus' comments box below. Authenticate your account using social media [facebook, twitter or google] or sign in individually.
Or leave an anonymous comment - just means there won't be a picture of you :-(